You made it!
Your subscription is confirmed. Welcome to the community. It’s great to have you around.
Feel encouraged to subscribe in other ways for more unique content/perspective.
P.S. Feel free to begin immersing yourself in the perspectives around here. Here’s a list of essays that I think are some of the most essential on Refine The Mind:
- The Inadequacy of Mass Education & the Case for Autodidacticism
- Friedrich Nietzsche’s Guide to Overcoming Human Nature
- We are Verbs: Human Existence as Perpetual Becoming
- Viktor Frankl’s Roadmap to the Human Search for Meaning
- 10 Reasons You Might Want to Make Some Freaking Art
- David Foster Wallace & the Dark Side of News Media
- On Carl Sagan & Feeling Hopeless About the State of the World
- Power, Noise, & Meaning in the Internet Multiverse
- The Tao Te Ching & Taoism: A Chill Book, a Chill Philosophy
- When We Die: A Story of Naked Humanity & the Unanswerable
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Anonymity Thought Experiment: How Would You Live if No One Knew You?
- The Beat Generation Worldview in Kerouac’s On the Road
- Existential Angst & Why It’s Okay Not to Feel Okay
- Reality Tunnels & E-Prime: A Taste of Robert Anton Wilson
- Thought Experiment: Would You Rather Have Experienced None of This?