Thanks for deciding to chill.
You’re almost there. All you need to do now is:
1) Go to your inbox.
2) Open the email that was just automatically sent to you.
3) Click the big button that says, “Yes, subscribe me to this list.”
If you don’t see an e-mail, check your spam folder. Be sure to add me to your list of ‘safe’ or ‘authenticated’ e-mail addresses, and if you use Gmail, it would be lovely if you’d make sure my emails show up in your ‘Primary’ tab (because who really reads the stuff in ‘Social’ or ‘Promotions’?).
One more thing. That’s my personal e-mail address. Feel free to reply to it or add it to your contacts. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for any reason, though please be advised that due to a high volume of messages, I may not be able to reply or may take a very long time to reply. Please don’t take this personally. I do try to read all of my messages eventually and to reply to those who ask for a response.
And that’s it! See you on the other side. ^_^
P.S. In the meantime, you might want to read more of my work. Here’s a list of my favorite pieces to get you started:
- 11 Takeaways From 8 Months of Unemployed Nomadism
- 6 Destructive Ideas Perpetuated in Western Culture
- “Go With the Flow”: Plumbing the Unseen Depths of a Hippie Platitude
- “Dominator” vs. “Partnership” Cultures: A Profound Re-Telling of Human History
- The Inadequacy of Mass Education & the Case for Autodidacticism
And a few more, just in case:
- We are Verbs: Human Existence as Perpetual Becoming
- Power, Noise, & Meaning in the Internet Multiverse
- David Foster Wallace & the Dark Side of News Media
- On Carl Sagan & Feeling Hopeless About the State of the World
- When We Die: A Story of Naked Humanity & the Unanswerable
- Terence McKenna’s Disillusioned Perspective on Mass-Consumerist Culture
- Reality Tunnels & E-Prime: A Taste of Robert Anton Wilson
- Friedrich Nietzsche’s Guide to Becoming Übermensch
- In Praise of Idleness: Bertrand Russell on the Virtues of Leisure